Ten years ago I was....
1. Working at Chase Bank
2. Spending all of my free time with Clint, who had just gotten home from his mission.
4. Making out
5. Lip Locking
Five things on my to-do list...
1. Organize FHE packets to hand out.
2. Get oil changed.
3. Carefully plan out the summer so Emma has somewhere fun to be everyday.
4. Lose 10 pounds.
5. Look for new mascara brand I like since the one I currently use is too expensive (any suggestions?).
Five snacks I enjoy...
1. Tomato, mozzarella, and vinaigrette
2. Chips and salsa
3. Tuna fish, mayo, and sweet relish on a Ritz cracker
4. Everything bagel with butter, cream cheese, tomato, and salt
5. Oreos and milk
Five foods I love...
4. Cold Pizza
What I would do if I became a billionaire...
1. Hire someone besides my husband to fix up my house
2. Buy 1 of every breed of horse
3. Buy myself a board membership on UNICEF
4. Go back to school
5. Read books all day
Favorite family recipe...
I hope this isn't a family secret -
Apple Pie in a bag
6-8 apples, peeled, cored, and cut into large pieces
½ cup sugar
½ tsp. nutmeg
½ tsp. cloves
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp flour
Mix all ingredients together. Place into a pastry shell. In the same bowl, mix together for the topping ½ cup sugar, ½ cup flour, and 1 stick butter. Dot the apple pie mixture with topping. Place in a brown paper bag and pin shut. Bake at 425 for 1 hour.
Five places I have lived...
3. New York
I’m sorry; did it say where I have lived, or where I would rather live? In that case:
Favorite quote of the day...
"‘Tis better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
Can someone cross-stitch that onto a pillow for me?
Di, consider yourself tagged.